Insurance Data Science: Call for abstracts open
The 2nd Insurance Data Science conference will take place at ETH Zurich, 14 June 2019.
Following the launch in London at Cass Business School in 2018, we are inviting you to submit proposals for talks by 15 February 2019 to: [email protected]
We are looking for abstracts in the fields of insurance data science, statistical learning and machine learning. This includes technological developments, and mainly focuses on applications in insurance pricing, reserving, risk assessment and modeling, customer analytics, capital management, catastrophe and econometric modelling.
Your abstract submission should include:
- Name and affiliation of the speaker
- Email address of the speaker
- Title of the presentation
- Abstract of 10 to 20 lines and not more than 5 references
- Format: pdf file and LaTeX file (template)
The submitted abstracts will be evaluated and speakers will be selected by the scientific committee of the conference. Conference fees will be waived for selected speakers.
A first programme will be announced on March 10, 2019.
- Katrien Antonio (KU Leuven and University of Amsterdam)
- Patrick Cheridito (ETH Zurich)
- Christophe Dutang (Université Paris Dauphine)
- Guojun Gan (University of Connecticut)
- Markus Gesmann (Vario Global Capital, London)
- Ioannis Kyriakou (Cass Business School, City, University of London)
- Davide de March (Markel, London)
- Pauli Rämö (Mirai Solutions, Zurich)
- Ronald Richman (AIG, South Africa)
- Jürg Schelldorfer (Swiss Re, Zurich)
- Giorgio Alfredo Spedicato (Unipol Group, Milan)
- Andreas Tsanakas (Cass Business School, City, University of London)
- Mario Wüthrich (ETH Zurich)
We would like to thank the following orgainsations for their support.